Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Today's Visual You Didn't Need

Am I ever feeling old and out of touch today.

But then, perhaps it's not entirely my fault. You be the judge.

When I read this headline on the San Francisco Chronicle Web site: "Madden Dating Monk?"

...can I really blamed if, instead of thinking of these people...




...I immediately thought of these people?




Excuse me while I go rinse my eyes with sulfuric acid.

Labels: , ,

2 insisted on sticking two cents in:

Anonymous Anonymous offered these pearls of wisdom...

Which two celebrities would automatically come to my mind? Why the very same two that came to yours! Do our minds think alike or what? Could it be that you and I are just as old and out of touch since we're the same age? Oops, now your faithful readers will know for certain just how old I really am!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown offered these pearls of wisdom...

Pity me. I immediately thought of all four folks plus a bunch of lesser known people. Damn Internet :(

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home